Studio, Spaces and Equipment Bookings
As a SYN volunteer, you have access to SYN’s meeting spaces, studios and equipment. You just need to be SYN trained and hold a current membership!
Flagship EPs, seasonal program producers and department managers: You would have received an email containing your username and password. Keep these details safe and they’ll give you access to SYN’s bookings portal.
Note that each login is unique and connected to your membership details. As a producer or department manager, you can make bookings on behalf of your program/department – but please don’t share these login details amongst your team, or with anyone else. Access is reviewed at the end of each season, so only current programs can book via this portal. Only current, paid up SYN members may borrow SYN equipment.
Everyone else: If you don’t have access to the portal – simply contact the front desk on 9925 4747 during office hours, or email [email protected] to make a booking.
Problems? If your program isn’t listed, things aren’t working for you, you don’t have portal access or you need to make a recurring booking, call 9925 4747, or email [email protected]
Forgot your password?
Booking equipment? Just a few things to note:
- A $50 deposit must be left at reception when you collect the equipment. This will be given back to you on safe return of the equipment.
- Equipment must be picked up and returned during office hours (10am – 5.30pm weekdays).
- If you are going to be late with the equipment please call ahead. Bookings can be extended only if no other SYN members have a booking.
- In some circumstances if you are late and leave another SYN member waiting you will forfeit your $50 deposit.
- If the equipment is lost or damaged due to neglect, the borrower will lose their $50 deposit. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule.
- DSLRs are only to be booked by persons nominated by the screen department. These persons must have also completed SYN’s TV and Screen Induction.