Get Cereal Wednesday 6 July 2016 Podcast – Dawna Stafford Interview
Get Cereal Wednesdays on 90.7 FM SYN.
Demi, Nathan and Jake talk to Dawna Stafford on Skype on Get Cereal.
From Portland, Oregon in the US, Dawna Stafford is a person of many talents, including being a media producer, singer, photographer, health coach, but most importantly, the founder of the I Quit Fear movement, which challenges and inspires people to learn to work with their fears and live out their passions.
To learn more about Dawna’s great work and the I Quit Fear movement go to:
– Dawna Stafford Website www.coachdawna.com
– I Quit Fear Website – www.iquitfear.com
– I Quit Fear Facebook – www.facebook.com/iquitfear
– I Quit Fear Twitter – www.twitter.com/iquitfear
– I Quit Fear Instagram – www.instagram.com/iquitfear
Original airdate: Wednesday 6 July 2016.
Mornings just got better with Get Cereal on 90.7 FM SYN.
More by Get Cereal
March 8th 2019 Bel and Sarah had a MASSIVE morning on Get Cereal celebrating all things women on International Women’s Day. The […]