Anyone 12-25 can make radio, TV, digital media or work behind the scenes at SYN.
STEP 1 – is to come to our monthly SYN info session for new volunteers. Fill out the RSVP form at the bottom of the page.
STEP 2 (or just you want to jump straight into it!) – Book yourself into SYN Induction Volunteer Training here.
No prior experience necessary – We offer a two day training course in radio, screen and editing. You must complete the SYN Induction Training to volunteer at SYN.
Please note: You can only participate in SYN if you are between the ages of 12-25.
As a volunteer, you can:
- Present or produce a radio or TV program (Join an existing program or pitch your own!)
- Write reviews, editorials and online features
- Apply for our volunteer leadership team (SYN’s Professional Development Program)
- Join our Mentoring Program
- Work on event and admin projects
- Contribute to technical and IT maintenance
Start by coming to our next info session. RSVP below!