You want a job and we want to help you get one.
Check out the resources below for our tips and tricks on how to do it.
- Building a radio aircheck
- Getting a job at SYN
- Getting a job in regional radio
- Why you should join the SYN Leadership Team
- Writing your CV
- Writing Key Selection Criteria
- Writing your Cover Letter
- Keeping a record of your work
- Job Interviews
- Email etiquette
- Dissecting job titles
- Grant experience
- Erin and Maddy: CVs and resumes
We also check in with our superstar alumni to see what they’ve been up to since leaving SYN.
- Alumni profile: Tess Ikonomou
- Alumni profile: Ellijahna Victoria
- Alumni profile: Tara Cosoleto
- Alumni profile: Emer McCarthy
- Alumni profile: Max Stainkamph
- Alumni profile: Sean Wales
- Alumni profile: Maggie Tweedie
- Alumni profile: Jess Pantou
- Alumni profile: Lindsey Green
- Alumni profile: Miri Carter
- Alumni profile: Maddy Rowe
- Alumni profile: Rochelle Flack
- Alumni profile: Ti Butler
- Alumni profile: Jo Curtin
The Job Pod
This is a podcast by young people from SYN Media. On each episode, a new SYN volunteer will chat with a media or creative industry worker about how to get your start in your chosen industry, the ins-and-outs of job-hunting and pro tips for landing your dream gig!
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts!
Please note that this page is continually being updated, but you may contact [email protected] if there is anything you would like to see covered here. Erin is also available to read over your CV’s and job applications at any time. Get in touch!