Multiple people have died after eating rockmelon (cantaloupe) contaminated with listeria.
Listeria is found widely in soil, water and vegetation, and can be carried by pets and wild animals. It’s now however being found in a series of cantaloupes with devastating effect.
Reporter Vasiliki Raptis investigates the deadly diesease outbreak.
More by Panorama
In its relatively short existence, the People’s Republic of China has become one of the most formidable forces on the planet. However, […]
Compared to other Western democracies, Australia’s media concentration is extremely high. This limits the variety of viewpoints and opinions expressed on currents […]
Vulnerable communities have been effected by the current pandemic and the need for better support from the government in the development and […]