Podcast 5 – The Alphabet of Random Shenanigans
On this week’s longer (and much more ramble filled) show;
– Michelle’s voice and accents go “totes random” and she wasn’t feeling too well.
– Michelle goes rogue on her own show by not having a letter of the week… because she left the letters at home and is really bad at lying and making up a letter.
– Michelle doesn’t know how to deal with a compliment given to her during the show and doesn’t understand how the word hot is a term used to compliment a person.
– Michelle can’t pronounce more words. IT’S ONE TWELVE!!!!!
– Michelle finds out she’s been singing some of the lyrics to We’re going to Ibiza by the Vengaboys wrong.