Publishing your video blog
- Save your video blog as .mov or .avi (about 512 kps so it is a small size for downloading)
- Log in to the SYN Vimeo page (your trainer will have the login details)
- Upload to Vimeo
- Label your video and include some tags.
Post your video on syn.org.au
- Go to syn.org.au
- Login using the login and password provided by your trainer
- Go to the video blog workshop program page
- Enter some details about your video
- Using the plain text editor, embed the code from your Vimeo video
- Under the input format tab, click full html
You can use the SYN website to network and engage with other student media makers.
Online interaction and evaluation:
Comment, encourage and critique each other by posting comments. Think of some other ways you can keep video blogging and interact with other schools and youth media makers on syn.org.au.
Previous step: Reviewing your video blog
Back to the main video-blogging page.