Sights and Sounds
Sights and sounds is a show about the great Australian City of Melbourne. It is here where you will be able to find out about everything to do with Melbourne, and what exactly makes it such a good city to not only visit, but also to live in, and why everyone from around the world wants to be here.
In this show, Jamo will present new things for you to see, activities which you can do, and places where you can go and eat. Topics for the show include:
- Restaurant Recommendations: Jamo has been to quite a few places to eat in Melbourne, and he believes he has a pretty good idea on what is a decent place to eat. Each week, a new theme will be introduced and places which fit that theme will be recommended for everyone to try out. Definitely good if you are looking to change things up!
- What’s On Melbourne: There is always something happening in Melbourne, so for those who are looking for something to do on your weekend, here it is where you can hear ideas for you to do. These will include a variety of different activities, ranging from free events, to exhibitions, to just casual comedy at a bar. Melbourne truly doesn’t disappoint.
- Gig on in Melbourne: There is always a gig being played in Melbourne, whether it is a major international act coming down for their first tour in a while, or a small local band which is playing at a small pub or bar in the trendy Melbourne, it is here where you will be able to know about it.
- Sports in Melbourne: Melbourne is the sporting capital of Australia, and there is always some sort of sporting event on in Melbourne which you can go and see live, so it is here where you will be knowing what sport, where it is being played and how you can get involved!
- Hiking Melbourne: Now, there are a lot of places where you can go for a hike in Melbourne, whether it is considered inner Melbourne or on the fringes of the city, there are plenty of great places you can explore during the awesome summer weather. If you are unsure about where to go, listen here where Jamo reviews hiking trails and whether it is worth going.
We will also be focusing on the sounds of Australia, playing artists from all the major cities. Of course, in true SYN fashion we will be having some eclectic sounds, but that is what makes the show so good.