SYN Trainer Recruitment
SYN Media Learning is hiring!
*Please note, these opportunities are only available to fully trained SYN Members*
We’re looking for:
– Radio Tour and Workshop Facilitators. These positions deliver SYN’s school and community tours and workshops. Collectively these trainers give over 3000 participants a year a taste of media making with SYN. (Casual)
Both of these opportunities centre around inspiring the next generation of SYNers. You should have a minimum of 6 months experience with SYN and be committed to ensuring every young person who comes through our doors has a great experience.
The majority of work is between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday on a casual basis with occasional weekend opportunities.
Ideally you are:
– Likely to be around SYN for the next 2-3 years and have flexibility on weekdays.
– Actively involved as a volunteer and passionate about SYN’s values and mission.
– Willing to give anything a shot – open, accessible, flexible and engaging.
– Interested in a career in community media, not for profits, teaching or youth work.
Applications for Radio Tour and Workshop Facilitator close on Friday May 16 5pm. Want to apply? Download the position description below and submit your application to Education and Training Manager Jonathan Brown (JB) at [email protected] by the deadline.
If you have any further questions call JB’s direct line 03 9925 4693 or email [email protected]