This Is The Face Of Australia’s Media
We believe all young people should have access to media skills and platforms.
SYN is a media organisation run by a community of young people that provides training and broadcast opportunities for young Australians.
Anyone aged 12-25 can get involved in making radio, television and digital media.
Find out about some of the great programs offered by SYN in 2014:
- Anyone can get involved – SYN Information Nights
- Organisations/Community Groups – The Cultural Partnerships Program
- Schools – Schools on Air
- Individuals: Cross Culture Perspectives
- Individuals: The Multifaith Perspectives Program
- Individuals: The Awkward Stage (Under 18s)
Contact SYN Media Learning to find out more about these and other great opportunities at SYN. Email [email protected] or call (03) 9925 4747.
Want to help young people be heard? You can sponsor a SYN diversity program.