The Naughty Rude Show – 23rd April 2017
Last week on the Naughty Rude Show, we debunked that fine line between friendships and relationships. When is it time to crossover? Is it better to stay friends? Thoughts on the “friend zone”?
Join new hosts Sarah, Maggie and Sheera, as they share their thoughts and answer your questions at thenaughtyrudeshow.tumblr.com/ask!
- I Hate U I Love U - Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien
- Dilemma - Kelly Rowland ft. Nelly
- Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra
- Like A Virgin - Madonna
- I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys
- Elastic Heart - Sia
- Scared to Be Lonely - Martin Garrix ft. Dua Lipa
- Knights Forever - The Bennies
- Elegia - New Order
- Uncontrollable Urge - Devo
More by The Naughty Rude Show
Ceitidh, Danny and Peta here to spice up another week for you on The Naughty Rude Show! Danny ponders the pressure to […]
Bedroom difficulties, religious sexperiences and adult friendship as we age are allll on the table this week for your dose of Naughty […]